CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

The Pumpkin Man triathlon in Nevada.  My brother Chris, Jay, and our friend Derek posing pre-race, it was a little different smile in the post-race pictures!  This was a tough course, all hills!  I was almost in tears watching some of the racers struggling to make it up these hills, at the same time I was thinking you're the one who signed up for this!  I'm mean, I know.  Jay did awesome, this was really a tough course, and he managed to keep a smile on his face and cracking jokes with fellow racers and us when he went by.   The finish, Jay style,  jumping and clicking his heels together as he crossed over the finish line!


Jacyn cracks me up, she falls to sleep in the most random positions.  I guess I should put her to bed before midnight.

3 comments:

Price Family said...

I Love it when you post. Keep up the good work. HEather

Cardiff said...

I finally found you! Sorry I'm not the best on Facebook so I missed the part where you gave me your Blog address, again. I'm so glad I did! I didn't know Jay much before you got married. He's a funny Guy and quite fit : ) ! You lucky girl! Ba ha ha! yea! Please keep posting!

Cher said...

oh those are the most adorable pictures! I can't believe she falls asleep on her hand like that! However, she looks pretty comfy on that arm rest...oh to be small like that again and be able to wake up without creaks and pains from sleeping "wrong" hehe!